Sunday, January 19, 2014

Another Ordinary Night: A Playlist for Squad A

a fanmix for Squad A in all their brilliance





1. All These Things That I've Done - The Killers

These changes ain't changing me
The gold-hearted boy I used to be

2. The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy

So we can take the world back from a heart attack
One maniac at a time we will take it back
You know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start
So dance alone to the beat of your heart

3. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers

If I get drunk, well, I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you
And if I haver, hey, I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's havering to you

4. Glory and Gore - Lorde

We gladiate but I guess we're really fighting ourselves
Roughing up our minds so we're ready when the kill time comes
Wide awake in bed, words in my brain, 
"Secretly you love this, do you even wanna go free?"

5. Good Life - OneRepublic

Sometimes there's airplanes I can't jump out 
Sometimes there's bullshit that don't work now 

6. These Streets - Bastille

But even if we won't admit it to ourselves
We'll walk upon these streets and think of little else

7. My Blood - Ellie Goulding

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
And God knows it's the only way to heal now

8. Battle Born - The Killers

And did they cause your soul to mourn
Remember what I said
Boy you was battle born

9. It's Time - Imagine Dragons

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am

10. This Is War - 30 Seconds to Mars

A warning to the people,
The good and the evil,
This is war

11. Get Home - Bastille

This is just another night
And we've had many of them
To the morning we're cast out
But I know I'll land here again

12. Misguided Ghosts - Paramore

Now I'm told that this is life
That pain is just a simple compromise
So we can get what we want out of it

Would someone care to classify?
Our broken hearts and twisted minds

13. Soft Revolution - Stars

We are here to save your life
The fool, the drunk, the child, and his wife
We won't let the sun go down
We gonna chase the demons out of town

14. Pressure - Paramore

Some things I'll never know
And I had to let them go

No comments:

Post a Comment