Friday, January 24, 2014

Soft Revolution: A Fanmix for Eri Blitzschnell

we are young volcanoes




1. Winner - Noisettes

Emancipation
I don't need your key to set me free

2. Young Volcanoes - Fall Out Boy

When Rome's in ruins, we are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poison places, we are anti-venom
We're the beginning of the end

3. Monster - Paramore

Well you find your strength in solutions
But I like the tension

4. Angels - The XX

And with words unspoken
A silent devotion
I know you know what I mean

5. Remedy - Little Boots

I can read those velvet eyes
And all I see is lies
No more poison, killing my emotion
I will not be frozen

6. Tigerlily - La Roux

There's a friend who wants so much more
And if they can't have you, they'll never let you walk away

7. Superwoman - Alicia Keys

Even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an S on my chest
I'm a Superwoman

8. Ordinary Life - Simple Plan

What happened to the someday? 
What happened to the dreams of the wide-eyed kid? 
Don't tell me that it's too late 
Don't tell me that I can't cause you never did 

9. Big Bad World - Guster

I'm wide awake, it's the middle of the night
Standing in the dark, waiting up for the light
In here I'll remain, til the sun is in the sky
Standing in the dark, waiting up for the light

10. Let The Flames Begin - Paramore

Somewhere weakness is our strength,
And I'll die searching for it
I can't let myself regret such selfishness

11. Wildest Moments - Jessie Ware

Wait on, thunder sky,
Wherever there's smoke, there'll soon be fire
What could bring bad luck,
I've been looking at you too much

12. Soft Revolution - Stars

We are here to make you feel
It terrifies you, but its real
It will keep you up all night
And in the flood of morning light

No comments:

Post a Comment