Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Incalescent: A Fanmix for Arzen Venura

for the girl who burned




1. Perfect World - Simple Plan

I used to think that I was strong
Until the day it all went wrong
I think I need a miracle to make it through

2. Renegade - Paramore

I’ll keep your secrets with me
Right behind my teeth
Your anger, your anchor
But I’ll sail much further on

3. Afraid - The Neighbourhood

Being me can only mean
Feeling scared to breathe

4. All About You - Birdy

You don’t have to pretend no one knows
Like there’s no one that understands you

5. Brave - Sara Bareilles

Maybe there’s a way out of the cage where you live
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in
Show me how big your brave is

6. Learning to Breathe - Switchfoot

Yesterday left my head kicked in
I never, never thought that
I would fall like that
Never knew that I could hurt this bad

7. Misguided Ghosts - Paramore

And now I'm told that this is life
That pain is just a simple compromise
So we can get what we want out of it

8. Please, Please, Please - The Smiths

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows it would be the first time

9. Things We Lost in the Fire - Bastille

I read them all one day
When loneliness came and you were away
Oh they told me nothing new,
But I love to read the words you used

10. Disappear - Parachute

And I know I don't know much
But I know that a man feels many things
It's a fleeting urge to run
Like a bird flying by on a summer breeze

11. Get Busy Living - Fall Out Boy

From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How my worst fears are letting out
He said why put a new address
On the same old loneliness
When breathing just passes the time

12. Brighter - Paramore

Well this is not your fault
But if I'm without you
Then I will feel so small

No comments:

Post a Comment