Monday, February 8, 2016

Russ' Updates #070: Still Alive








Hello, Darlings! 

I hope you guys are feeling hella okay, and that you're surviving month number two. :D Personally, I think I'm pretty okay so far. Academic duties are starting to get a little heavier, but I'm still alive and that's what matters. 

For this week, expect the same schedule as usual. I'll be active from Friday to Sunday, with Mondays saved for the RussDate specifically unless stated otherwise. ^_^ As much as possible, I want to focus more on this month's Russie Features because...well, I'm still trying to recover from the Launch which had happened last month. 


"Don't burn yourself out."

Posts to Expect:

[ ] Russ Writes: A RF Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A RF Graphic


Enjoy the week, lovelies! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment