Monday, February 29, 2016

Russ' Updates #073: Opening March







Good evening, Darlings!

It's the rare (not really) 29th of February today. *nods* With that comes March tomorrow, and with March comes an entirely new Russie Feautres character. I'm actually hella excited to have her for this month, because she's very dear and close to my heart.

"Hello."
Aether's back! She's going to be here for the month of March, and will be popping up constantly through the various shorts and graphics I have planned for her. ^_^ Considering the fact that I've changed it up with her (with the whole Coalesce revamp) quite a lot, I'm pretty excited to show you guys what exactly those changes are.

Anyway, expect your usual Russie Features posts this week, and maybe a book review if I mange to finish what I'm currently reading. In addition, I might just be posting yet another RRC thing if I get the inspiration and/or drive to. ;w;

That's all for this week! Enjoy the first week of March <3 


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russ Writes: A Russie Features Short
[x] Russ Photoshops: A Russie Features Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment