Thursday, January 30, 2014

Superwoman: A Fanmix for Arianne Maxwell

i've got my gun and i'm not afraid to use it




1. My Blood – Ellie Goulding

And this was the ecstasy of a love forgotten
And I'm thrown in the gunfire of empty bullets
And my blood is all I see
As you steal my soul from me

Alarms will ring for eternity
The waves will break every chain on me

2. All These Things That I’ve Done – The Killers

Another head aches, another heart breaks
I am so much older than I can take
And my affection, well it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection, no, no, no, no

3. Sleepsong – Bastille 

Oh, you go to sleep on your own,
And you wake each day with your thoughts
And it scares you being alone,
It's a last resort

4. Hurricane Drunk – Florence + The Machine

I brace myself,
Cause I know it's going to hurt,
But I like to think at least things can't get any worse.

5. Numb – Marina and the Diamonds

Forgo family, forgo friends
It's how it started, how it ends
I can open up and cry
Cause I've been silent all my life

6. Carmen – Lana del Rey

She says you don't want to be like me
Don't wanna see all the things I've seen
I'm dying, I'm dying

7. Paradise – Coldplay

When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth

8. Turn It Off – Paramore 

Seems like it's getting harder to believe in anything
Than just to get lost in all my selfish thoughts

I wanna know what it'd be like
To find perfection in my pride
To see nothing in the light

9. She’s Thunderstorms – Arctic Monkeys

She came and substituted
The peace and quiet for
Acrobatic blood flow
Concertina cheating heart beat
Rapid fire

10. Under the Water – The Pretty Reckless

There's not a time, for being younger 
And all my friends, are enemies 
And if I cried unto my mother 
No she wasn't there, she wasn't there for me

11. Glory and Gore – Lorde

Glory and gore go hand in hand
That's why we're making headlines
You could try and take us
But victory's contagious

12. Everybody’s Changing – Lily Allen

Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing and I don't feel the same

No comments:

Post a Comment