Monday, March 9, 2015

Russ' Updates #028: Twelve More Days







Hello and good evening, Darlings! <3 

Yeah, you read the title right - I've got twelve more days until I finally graduate! And of course, with graduating from high school comes yet another Challenge-slash-Celebration which will launch in exactly two weeks. :D Are you all excited? 

"I think it's fair enough to say that we're excited, Russie."
This week (until the 20th, actually) is basically reserved for a bunch of batch activities as well as practice for Commissioning, and then Graduation next week. ;w; So if you think of it, I'm pretty much free in terms of academics - especially since all my tests are over and I don't have any academic obligations left.

I'm really hoping that I can post a few more TGC teasers (graphic-wise) and post some shorts along the way. I don't know if it's just me, but... *shrugs* My writing and graphic muse hasn't really been showing up ever since the Quarterly Exams ended. I'm not sure if that's my brain attempting to recover, but I'm also hoping that this isn't a longterm thing. *laughs nervously* 

I've also gotten two new books over the weekend: Jenny Han's To All the Boys I've Loved Before and Amy Zhang's Falling Into Place. Hopefully, I can a review up in the next couple of weeks, especially since I've been wanting to get my hands on these books for a long time. ^_^

"Is there anything else you want to say or tease?"
Nah - not really. 

Enjoy this week, lovelies! <3 See you all soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment