Sunday, August 23, 2015

Russ' Updates #047: Week of A







Hello, Darlings! Welcome to the last week of the Genesis Celebration! 

"Last already? Really?"
Technically, it's the last character-focused and full week. The last part of the celebration will take place this coming August 30 - 31 (yes - only two days will be used), and will focus on the characters as a whole. This week, we'll be showcasing the lovely Team Lead herself, Agent A. 

If you're wondering how I'm doing, I'm still alive, I'm still hella okay - I'm still getting used to college and having to spend more than an hour on the road just to get to the freaking place and back home. Acads have officially started and I'm managing pretty well! :) This week, we'll be getting to sign up for the different orgs and I hope that I'll be able to get into the ones I like.

As for this week, you guys already know the lineup - expect three shorts and three graphics as usual, as well as a special graphic this coming Tuesday as the blog officially turns three years old. <3

I hope you guys are still in it as we tackle the fourth week of the Genesis Celebration. :D See you all this Tuesday, and may you have a great week ahead.

"Please do enjoy this week."

No comments:

Post a Comment