Sunday, August 16, 2015

Russ' Updates #046: Week of Peters








Good morning, Darlings :) Still managing to pull through? 

Mack's week just ended and we're now moving on to the third part of the Genesis Celebration! This month is moving faster than I expected, really...now speaking of third part, it's my pleasure to once more feature everyone's (not so) favorite American - he had his celebration last year, and this time around he's making another appearance! 


For this week, continue to expect the same round of posts as two weeks ago. Nothing much will change (or at least until we get to the last part whoops). I'm definitely hoping that I'll manage to hold on until the end of the month since ~*college*~. 

Speaking of college, things went great! I'm still worried about getting lost, being too overwhelmed, and a bunch of other personal things that aren't worth your time, but hey - I'll make it. 

Hey Pete, hope this makes up for the time I nearly forgot about your birthday.

"I'm still trying to get over that, Russie."
Enjoy your week, Darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment