Sunday, August 30, 2015

Russ' Updates #048: Culmination








Good afternoon, Darlings! <3 

A's week just ended yesterday, and I hope y'all have liked the past four weeks. The last part of this month's celebration is from today until tomorrow - I hope you guys can still hold on until the very end.


In case you're wondering, September 1 marks the return of the Featured Characters! I've already plotted out who will be making an appearance from September until November, and I'm excited to see how you guys will receive them. Take note that December won't be having a Featured Character yet again for reasons. ;D For now, all I can say that I've got something big planned for December and I hope you guys are looking forward to it! 


"I hope you do like what she's planned. It's big."
Thanks, Pete~

Also, expect the RussDates to return to its' usual schedule. By next Monday, they'll be back to 'normal' and you guys will be updated yet again of what to expect for the week. :) 

Since this RussDate includes both the last part of the GSC and the start of September, here's what to expect for this week as a bonus!


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Photoshops: A TGSC Graphic
[x] Russie Fanmixes: A TGSC Playlist
[ ] Russie Writes: A FC/UC Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A FC/UC Graphic


"Thank you so much for being with us throughout the celebration."

No comments:

Post a Comment