Friday, December 7, 2012

This is War.

First starting off as the Archetype Project (more details on that later) which developed into a possible story. This is War features eight characters (two of which are mine, two are from the anime Death Note, and three are my friend's) all compressed into one city, whose stories are all interconnected. No plot has been formulated so far, but from the back of my mind, it would involve murder as well as crime. A damn lot of it. 

Here are the posters which I made, that helped inspire the possible project: 








What irritates me is how the pictures aren't quite the same proportions, but since This is War is a tentative project in mind, I'll avoid that error for now. The Archetype Project, as mentioned earlier, was for me to create posters (shown above) depicting characters with what type they would fit in to among a list. It started off with me creating Arianne Maxwell's one and adding This is War for a dramatic effect, but then I did that to all the rest of the posters...and then my mind imploded and a plot started to unravel. 

Hopefully, I'll be able to post more of this project soon. 

Arianne Maxwell and Samuel Peters - 4ri-anne, or Arianne Maxine
Jean Onix and Olsen Sawyer - Ate Toni, or Yumi
Dee Jones - Mads, or Justine
Mail Jeevas and Touta Matsuda - Death Note

No comments:

Post a Comment