Friday, August 9, 2013

4000 Pageviews!


Hey guys! Thank you so much for 4000 pageviews! I mean, holy cow. That's seriously a LOT. As a small gift (and preview for the blogsary posts), I made a character graphic featuring the six central female leads in a project I'm about to revive.

I'm still not sure if I'll be posting the story on a seperate blog, but as of now, it's under reconstruction once more. Basically, I had plans to write this saga when I was in seventh grade, and was able to reach the start of the third book. But after reading what I've written for books one and two, I decided to restart and work on the characters + plot + story concept.

I'll let a few things about this saga slip:
  1. It's NOT Death Note, Doctor Who, or Hetalia-based.
  2. It's basically a fanfiction but has some original elements to it.
  3. There will be four books. 
  4. It was partly-inspired by the anime Guilty Crown.
  5. Giselle has already read the first two books.
That's all I'll let you guys know for now!

But anyway, really, thank you guys for the 4K views. THAT'S A FREAKING LOT. I mean, I'm on semi-hiatus (because of exams), but I still managed to reach that big number. Wow. So thank you all for continuing to visit and read this blog, even if it's just for one time. :D 

Blogsary's on August 25! Look out for that. 

And I'm currently doing okay so far - exams start on Monday and finish on Wednesday! So hopefully, I'll get back to posting once things are not-so-hectic anymore. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment