Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hero: A Mix for Samuel Peters

and to prove myself to the world: for samuel peters


1. Say My Name/Cry Me a River - The Neighbourhood

All of these things people told me keep messing with my head
You should've picked honesty
Then you may not have blown it

2. Stronger - Kanye West

I ask 'cause I'm not sure
Do anybody make real shit anymore?
Bow in the presence of greatness
'cause right now thou hast forsaken us

3. Mr. Brightside - The Killers

I’m coming out of my cage
And I’ve been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all

4. Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon

But it's not forever
But it's just tonight
Oh we're still the greatest
The greatest
The greatest

5. Everybody Loves Me - OneRepublic

Head down
Swaying to my own sound
Flashes in my face now
All I know is everybody loves me

6. Backwards - Tame Impala and Kendrick Lamar

The seed of all this indecision isn't me, oh no,
Cause I decided long ago

7. Revolution - The Beatles

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world

8. American Blood - Passion Pit

Just strike a match and then oppose,
Bluff in bloom nobody knows

9. Simple Pleasures - Jake Bugg

How on earth can I complain
How in hell can I be safe
From this sudden fear of change
This sudden fear is strange

10. Latch - Sam Smith

Now I’ve got you in my space
I won’t let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I’m latching on to you

11. What Goes Around - Justin Timberlake

Just so confused about it
Feeling the blues about it

12. Hall of Fame - The Script

Yeah, do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How are you ever gonna know if you never even try?

No comments:

Post a Comment