Sunday, December 21, 2014

Launching: The Five Days of Christmas








Hello, Darlings! 

To officially start off the Christmas Break, I decided to do a little something for you guys (as well as myself because hey – gotta have some fun before school starts again).

So from today, December 21 until December 25, we’re going to be celebrating The Five Days of Christmas or TFDC. Basically, for each of the five days, I’m going to be posting an OTP short which involves Christmas as well as a certain trait which the OTP exhibits the most.

Oh my God I am so ready. SO READY.
It’s definitely not much, I know, but it’s the least I can do for this Christmas. ^_^ Additionally, from today until December 31, I’m going to be fulfilling a couple of requests my friends asked me to do. I already have two on my list and I can’t wait to torture their feels deliver what they want!

I hope you all look forward to this as much as I do. :D Expect the first short to be posted sometime tonight – and expect to see a familiar face make a reappearance… 

It's already pretty obvious. *coughs* #NaoKo
An Advanced Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment