Monday, December 29, 2014

Russ' Updates #018: The End of a Year








Good evening, Darlings! I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas. :D 


There's not much to say, actually - aside from the fact that holy crap, 2015 is coming in a span of two days. Even I can't believe that this year's going to end soon. If anything, it's been one hell of a roller coaster ride. 


Anyway, Christmas break is fast approaching its' end, just like 2014. Next Monday, I'll be going back to school (nOOO). And hey - two weeks from now, it's going to be my birthday! 



Oh my God. I'm getting hella old.
Yes, Darlings, Russie is turning seventeen on the twelfth of January. I know what you're thinking: Jesus Christ, this blogger's getting old. I know I am. Sigh. 

But away from birthdays and whatnot, let's first pay attention to the end of the year, yes? 


Since 2015 is (obviously) a New Year, this would mean new things for the blog...specifically, a new layout. In the early hours of January 1, I'll be changing the layout - so say goodbye to the pink/red tones and welcome something a little more...life-giving. Eey. 


For this week's posts, my main priority is to complete the requests as well as introduce a new Featured Character for the month of January. Who is he/she? Well, we'll find out by January 1~



Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: Transcendence; Part 4/5
[x] Russie Writes: Transcendence; Part 5/5
[ ] Russie Writes: Request #02
[ ] Russie Writes: Request #03
[ ] Russie Photoshops: A FC/UC Graphic

That's all for this week's RussDate! Enjoy the remaining days, and I'll see you soon. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment