Monday, May 11, 2015

Russ' Updates #032: Dull Days








Hello and good afternoon, Darlings! It’s Game of Thrones RussDate Monday!

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to post Marg’s short last week…my writing muse wasn’t cooperating too much, in all honesty, and I didn’t want to force something out. In fact, she only came back last night while I was attempting to write Skeletons in the Closet. Smh.

"I forgive you. Somehow."
I really hope that I’ll be able to post hers by tonight – if not, by tomorrow!

I’ll be heading to the beach this Friday but I’ll still be bringing my laptop in case inspiration hits. :D For this week, I won’t be doing much…yes, Russie hasn’t had that much of an eventful summer. (Un)fortunately. Our beach trip is the first roadtrip I’ll be going on since summer started. #why

I’m still continuing the Character Aesthetic series – expect more appearances from Squad A!

Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Photoshops: Character Aesthetics – Samuel Peters
[x] Russie Photoshops: Character Aesthetics – Macmillan Thomas
[x] Russie Writes: A Friendship/OTP Short
[x] Russie Writes: A FC/UC Background Short

That’s all for today, loves! I hope you guys have a good and eventful week. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment