Friday, August 22, 2014

Apotheosis: For the Arzens of the Main Belts

"I  want to achieve the highest form of perfection."
Alpha || Beta || Gamma || Delta




I. Arianne Maxine Venura

1. Alumina by Nightmare

I had a dream no one else had
I threw away everything I didn't need 
I can't surrender the feelings I have kept in my heart
Even if I'm still between the real and ideal

These overflowing impulses cannot be suppressed 
Because my heart still strongly yearns

2. Escape Route by Paramore

All that's in between
A brand new life and I this time
But time has not been kind
It's not been kind to me
It's winding backwards

3. I Won't Let You Go by Snow Patrol

There's something happening here
There's something here that I just can't explain
I know I'm where I belong
Deep down inside I am no longer lost

II. Monika Arzen Venura

4. Magic by Coldplay

And if you were to ask me
After all that we've been through
Still believe in magic
Oh yes I do

5. Promises by Nero

And you keep telling me
Telling me that you'll be sweet

6. Fight For You by Pia Mia

We live in our own world
We feel the way that we create

III. Sacha Adrienne del Riano

7. Problem by Natalia Kills

I’m your dream girl
This is real love
But you know what they say about me
That girl is a problem

8. Science/Vision by CHVRCHES

You won't let it cast you down
A mind full of questions
A current to purify

9. Salty Sweet by MS MR

We fear rejection, prize attention, crave affection
Dream, dream, dream of perfection

IV. Alia Katerina Soledad

10. Fire Escape by Foster the People

I like to stick to walls
Observing conversations, lifting them when they fall

11. Boom Clap by Charli XCX

You are the light and I will follow
You let me lose my shadow
You are the sun the glowing halo
And you keep burning me up with all of your love

12. Truth by Arashi

Even if I spread my last wings, I can't change my fate 
The lily is transient, the pain won't go away 
In my dreams we’re still in love

No comments:

Post a Comment