Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Interconnected: A Playlist for Technika's Big Three

"When one can't function, the rest of them fall.
And when they fall, havoc and destruction come as one."



*~Data~*

1. Technologic - Daft Punk

Scan it, send it, fax - rename it,
Touch it, bring it, pay it, watch it,
Turn it, leave it, start - format it.

2. Alive - Zedd

Hello to our people
Say hello to the future
Freedom is within you
Giving makes us feel good

3. Do or Die - 3OH!3

If we wanna dive into the night my friend
Everything comes to an end
So you know this time it's do or die again

4. Sleepyhead - Passion Pit

And everything is going to the beat
And everything is going to the beat
And everything is going

*~Barrier~*

5. Soldier On - Temper Trap

Are these hands a waste
Well this side of mortality is scaring me to death

6. Uprising - Muse

They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious

7. The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy

So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked
One maniac at a time we will take it back

8. Not Gonna Die - Skillet

This is how it feels when you take your life back
This is how it feels when you finally fight back
When life pushes me I push harder
What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger

*~Coordinates~*

9. Lakehouse - Of Monsters and Men

Oh, I miss the comfort of this house
Where we are, where we are
The floor under our feet whispers out,
"Come on in, come on in, where it all begins."

10. Get Home - Bastille

This is just another night
And we've had many of them
To the morning we're cast out
But I know I'll land here again

11. Beyond - Daft Punk

Your home's a promise long forgotten
It is the birthplace of your dreams

12. On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons

Take you with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child
I’m on top of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment