Monday, June 15, 2015

Russ' Updates #037: Revisions







Good morning, Darlings! 
(Technically, 1AM does count as morning)

"Thank you for missing out on my short."

...as Crea mentioned, I wasn't exactly able to post her assigned short for this week. *sweatdrop emoji* Long story made short, I decided to revise some aspects about her character before throwing out more shorts focused on her. *bows head in shame* Forgive me, Crea.

Anyway, I formally closed the Death Note Aesthetics last week! This week, I'll be continuing the Aesthetics of the Transcendence universe. If you guys noticed, I posted Elena Jones' Aesthetic last week as well as a small Transcendence short focusing on another couple. For some reason, I felt that more than Crea for this week. *facepalms*

For this week, expect a short focused on Crea as well as the continuation of the Aesthetic series! Keep your eyes peeled for any other thing that I may not include in this week's to expect list.


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A FC/UC Short
[x] Russie Writes: An OTP Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: Character Aesthetics - Ansel Free
[x] Russie Photoshops: Character Aesthetics - Flynn Delaney

"Please keep enjoying the rest of the month."

No comments:

Post a Comment