Monday, June 29, 2015

Russ' Updates #039: Opening July







Hello, Darlings! It's nearly July! 

"It almost is. And speaking of July-"

No spoilers yet, sweetie. ;D

Anyway, it's definitely almost July and do you know what that means? Aside from a new Featured Character for this month (hint: it's still someone from the Equiverse), July means Rothie's Blogsary Celebration! They actually start today, and if you wanna check out what's going on over at Carmine, you can go over here and see it for yourselves. Please do support her for the entire month of July as she celebrates her third year of blogging~

Also, yesterday was a certain someone's birthday...and I almost forgot...

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU."

I'M SORRY PETERS HUHU FORGIVE ME. I'll post something to make up for it huhu 

With July around the corner, expect the start of blogsary teasers from my side~ I'm really excited for the blogsary! I'm like...60% done with the graphic challenges (since I'll be doing the writing challenges on the day itself hehe) and I'm going to start doing the countdown this week. 

Postwise, the Aesthetic series is still ongoing! Here are this week's planned posts~


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A FC/UC Short
[x] Russie Writes: An OTP Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A FC/UC Graphic
[x] Russie Photoshops: Character Aesthetics - Marion Salazar


"Have a delightful beginning of July."

No comments:

Post a Comment