Monday, June 8, 2015

Russ' Updates #036: Additions







Good evening, Darlings! 

How are you guys doing so far? :) I hope you're having a nice time, perhaps savouring your last month of summer if school starts this month for you. Summer's still going on for me - I'm not gonna be really busy until late July, and I'm sort of wishing August would already come (because blogsary, omfg and college).

"You're going to regret saying that."
I was able to post quite a lot for Crea last week and hope that I'll keep getting the inspiration to keep posting for her. ^_^ Veering away from Crea and the FC/UC, however, I hope to get some things in about the Equiverse as well.

Thanks to Rothie, I decided to make the Aesthetic Series something...consistent? (lol) I'll be finishing up the Death Note AU Aesthetics this week, then move on to another series. ;D Hopefully I'll be able to explore the side characters as well instead of just the main characters!

Additionally, I added a new page! Check out the Celebrations page here


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Photoshops: Character Aesthetics - Arianne Maxwell [REMAKE]
[x] Russie Photoshops: Universe Aesthetics - Death Note AU
[ ] Russie Writes: A FC/UC Short
[x] Russie Writes: A Transcendence Short

"Have a nice week."

No comments:

Post a Comment