Monday, September 8, 2014

Russ' Updates #002: Chill Week

Hello, darlings!

This is going to be a pretty much chill week since my school is celebrating its Ruby Jubilee this Thursday. And since that's happening, Thursday was given as a halfday while Friday was given as a holiday. So, yup - no school this Friday = more time to work on application forms writings. 


aw yes this feeling = good
Just a sidestory, I was given my report card for the first quarter last Saturday. And to my surprise, my grades were actually decent - like, I computed them and all and was able to get a 90.55 average, even rounding off to 91. *insert happy tears emoji here* Plus, I was able to reach a milestone - nothing lower than 85. 

Since this week's going to be hella chill (sort of preparing us for the midterms next week, I guess), I'm going to make the most out of it and really work on things that I want to post. Additionally, I have to fulfill certain club duties - but since the work is nearly done, I won't be that stressed. ^_^

Also, I'm taking the ACET (Ateneo College Entrance Exam) in fifteen days! Please do keep me in your thoughts-slash-prayers, Ateneo is seriously my dream school and I'd do anything to get in. Truth be told, I don't think I'm ready yet - God help me - but I'm doing my best. So, yes - keep me and everyone else who'll be taking it in your thoughts. I seriously appreciate that kind of stuff. <3

Until next Monday! See you all by then~


Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Writes: A Shoujo Parallels Short
[x] Russie Writes: Matsumoto and A
[x] Russie Photoshops: Mood Boards - Samuel Peters

[x] Russie Talks: 40 Questions for Fic Writers

No comments:

Post a Comment