Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Russ' Updates #007: The Need for Sleep






Hello, Darlings!

I sincerely apologize for the hella late update - after the disaster that was QT week + DCAT weekend, I find myself feeling horribly under the weather. I think it's finally taken its toll on me, since I pretty much don't really feel great at the moment. ;_;

"In what way, Aria? Physically, emotionally, mentally-"

shh miles 

What's happening this week?

Well, yesterday until Thursday would mark the completion of the Performance Tasks. Luckily, I've only got two more to finish! When that's done, all I have to do is to do some stuff for the Investigatory Project and work on a PowerPoint for my English class...which I can (hopefully) balance. Friday's going to be reserved for a full day of Intramurals practice - and guess what I'm going to do?

HELL YEAH I'M DOING NOTHING.


Since Friday would signify the start of "freedom", expect posts to slowly trickle in by then!


Posts to Expect: 

[x] Russie Reviews: Lola and the Boy Next Door
[x] Russie Writes: An OTP Prompt
[x] Russie Photoshops: A FC/UC Graphic II  

No comments:

Post a Comment