Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Russ' Updates #009: Cooling Down









Hi, Darlings!

I’m sorry for another late RussDate – I went to a friend’s birthday + slept over at her house yesterday, so I couldn’t find the time. I brought my laptop, actually…but things happened and I ended up sleeping at 3AM last night, lol.

(Note: I’m probably never social drinking again.)

So what’s up this week?

Well, I’m still on semestral break! It’s been a really great rest so far; it’s the first time I’ve felt relaxed since the start of the year. Despite the fact that I’ve been working on club duties for the past few days, I’m still grateful for the rest. ^_^ I just hope that I’ll be able to survive second sem when it comes.

*me right now -- relax mode on*

Posts to Expect:

[x] Russie Fanmixes: Miles Gabriel
[x] Russie Writes: An OTP A/Touta Short
 

[x] Russie Photoshops: A FC/UC Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment