Monday, October 20, 2014

Russ' Updates #008: Viva Seniors








Hi there, guys. Miles here. Aria - Russie isn't feeling so great at the moment, so I'm just going to tell you guys what's up for this week, and I'll be out. Before she kills me for mucking this up.

"Yeah...I'm a little frightened. Just a little."
This week, Russie - and her schoolmates - will be celebrating their annual Intramurals celebration. Basically, they play sports and compete for first place as well as overall champions. Russie isn't actually a player, but a First Aider. For tomorrow and Wednesday, she'll be recovering from exhaustion. *chuckles*

She'll do her best to post as much as she can starting Wednesday night. Hey - her Semester break's coming up really fast, and I know that she's got a lot planned. So expect some posts to flow in by then.
Posts to Expect: 

[x] Russie Writes: A FC/UC Short 
[x] Russie Writes: An OTP Short
[x] Russie Writes: A Headcanon Short

"Now, excuse me...I need to check up on her."

No comments:

Post a Comment