Thursday, October 30, 2014

Messenger: A Fanmix for Gabriel Silvas

"I have to make up for all that I've done."





1. I Bet My Life - Imagine Dragons

I've told a million lies
But now I tell a single truth

2. Fireside - Arctic Monkeys

There's all these secrets that I can't keep
Like in my heart there's that hotel suite and you lived there so long

3. The Draw - Bastille

In my left hand there is the familiar
In my right hand there’s the great unknown
I can see the madly different grass there
But I’m drawn to wilder nights at home

4. Run Boy Run - Woodkid

This ride is a journey to
The secret inside of you

5. Superheroes - The Script

He's a got a beast in his belly
That's so hard to control
Cause they've taken too much hits
Taking blow by blow
Now light a match, stand back, watch them explode

6. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons ft. Kendrick Lamar

Everything in life's subject to change, change whip, change grind
Change clothes, change opinions, right before I change my mind

7. Nicotine - Panic! At the Disco

It's better to burn than to fade away
It's better to leave than to be replaced

8. The Truth - Foster the People

I've been trying to re-learn my name
It seems like a thousand years
I've been out of frame

9. It's Never Over - Arcade Fire

Now that it's over
Now that you're older
Then you will discover
That it's never over

10. Heal - Tom Odell

Take my past and take my sins
Like an empty sail takes the wind

11. Bloodstream - Ed Sheeran

Lord, forgive me for the things I've done
I was never meant to hurt no one
I saw scars upon a broken-hearted lover

12. Strings - MS MR

Wish I could erase the pain
To better help you survive another day

No comments:

Post a Comment