Monday, October 5, 2015

Russ' Updates #053: Midterms Week







Good evening, guys! Hope y'all are doing well this start of October :)

"Hi, everyone!"
This marks Elena Jones' first formal appearance on the RussDates! *throws confetti* It also marks her as October's Featured Character (as spotted on the banner), so expect a couple of shorts and graphics for her throughout the spooky season. :> However, I won't be posting from tomorrow until Friday, unfortunately. Midterms are officially kicking in and I have a couple of different requirements to work on, so I'm putting myself on a temporary hiatus. 

Never fear, though! I'll be back by Saturday. :D As much as I'd love to post on Friday night, I may be coming home late because of a 6-8PM literature midterm. Shiiiite. ;_;


"Let's hope she survives."
Anyway, here's what to expect for this week!


Posts to Expect:

[ ] Russie Writes: A FC/UC Short
[x] Russie Photoshops: A FC/UC Graphic


PS: Thank you for 19K, Darlings! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment