Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Muse of My Life: A Playlist


Hello and good evening, dear readers! I recently finished the album + tracklist covers of a playlist I've just completed, and I decided to post them for all to see, just like I do with all my playlists. Today's playlist is about an OTP of mine, Matt and A. However, instead of a playlist that deals with both characters' emotions and the relationship so far, I decided to take it one person at a time. Here is the playlist entitled Muse - a playlist centered on Matt's feelings towards A, from one stage of their relationship to another.

As usual, the read more button is there if you're interested in going on.






1. Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap

We won't stop 'til it's over
Won't stop to surrender

Songs of desperation
I played them for you
A moment of love
A dream
A laugh
A kiss
A cry
Our rights
Our wrongs
A moment of love

2. Sofa by Ed Sheeran

 We could fly to Berlin, Tokyo or Jamaica
We can go where you want
Say the word and I’ll take ya
But I’d rather stay on the sofa
On the sofa, with you
3. Intoxicated by The Cab

Your eyes like a shot of whiskey,
 Warms me up like a summer night.
Can you tell that I need you with me?
Let me drink you down tonight.

No I don't just want any pretty face,
 Wanna wake up next to yours each day.
Baby, won't you be my saving grace tonight, tonight?

4. Let Love In by the GooGoo Dolls

You smile hiding behind
A God-given face
But I know you're so much more
Everything they ignore
Is all that I need to see

You're the only one I ever believed in
The answer that could never be found
The moment you decided to let love in
 
5. Me&You by Fall Out Boy

The best way
To make it through
With hearts and wrists intact
Is to realize
Two out of three ain't bad
Ain't bad

6. The Heat by Good With Grenades

I've got you on the floor
Arms open wide
You have no choice
Cause now they're tied
The beast is out of his cage
And now it's your time

7. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5


 I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls

 Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain,
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

8. If You Ever Come Back by The Script

There'll be a smile on my face and the kettle on
And it will be just like you were never gone

 And by leaving my door open
I'm risking everything I own
There's nothing I can lose in a break-in that you haven't taken

9. The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script

Got your picture in my hand
Saying, "If you see this girl can you tell her where I am?"

Some try to hand me money, they don't understand
I'm not broke – I'm just a broken-hearted man
I know it makes no sense but what else can I do?
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?
'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street

So I'm not moving, I'm not moving

10. Nothing by The Script

 I'm shouting your name all over town
I'm swearing if I go there now
I can change her mind, turn it all around

And I know that I'm drunk but I’ll say the words
And she'll listen this time even though they’re slurred
So I, dialed her number and confessed to her
I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing

11. Jetlag by Simple Plan

What time is it where you are?
 And back at home you feel so far
 It's getting lonely living upside down
I don't even wanna be in this town
Trying to figure out the time zones making me crazy

 Five more days and I'll be home
 I hate the thought of you alone
I've been keeping busy all the time
Just to try to keep you off my mind

 
12. Your Guardian Angel by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

13. Fix You by Coldplay

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

14. I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz
(this whole song is like their relationship.
but instead, I'll just put the relevant lyrics.)

I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

 Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

15. Runaways by The Killers
(and another song that suits their relationship!
though it has a bitter tone to it, I'm still looking
at the brighter side of the song.)

She says she might just runaway somewhere else, some place good
We can't wait 'til tomorrow
You gotta know that this is real, baby why you wanna fight it?
It's the one thing you can choose

Let's take a chance baby we can't lose
Ain’t we all just runaways?
I knew it when I met you, I'm not gonna let you runaway
I knew it when I held you, I wasn't letting go

No comments:

Post a Comment