Sunday, January 29, 2017

Eros: A TFLC Playlist





01. holiest
glass animals

But you're the holiest thing I know
Yes, you're the holiest thing I know

Look at the mess you've made
(Babe, I'm not what you think
Come on, listen to me)
Now all I do is feel afraid

—

02. i know you
skylar grey

I believe you could love me
But you're lost on the road to misery
And what I gave to you
I could never get back

—

03. coming down
halsey 

I found the savior
I don't think he remembers
Cause he's off to pay his crimes
And he's got no time for mine

—

04. all i want
kodaline

So you brought out the best of me
A part of me I've never seen
You took my soul and wiped it clean
—

05. adore you
NAO

And I adore you too
I've been thinking that your love is kinda special
You should know that I adore you too

—

06. ilysb (stripped)
LANY

My heart hurts so good
I love you, baby, so bad, so bad

—

07. touch 
troye sivan

And I need you to trust
That I'm lost and we must
Get past all these rules
We must choose
To reach out and touch

—

08. intertwined
dodie

Intertwined, free
I've pinned each and every hope on you
I hope that you don't bleed with me

—

09. bedroom hymns
florence + the machine

Cause this is his body
This is his love
Such selfish prayers and I can't get enough
—

010. la vie en rose
daniela andrade

Give your heart and soul to me
And life will always be 
La vie en rose

No comments:

Post a Comment