Sunday, January 29, 2017

Eros: A TFLC Playlist





01. holiest
glass animals

But you're the holiest thing I know
Yes, you're the holiest thing I know

Look at the mess you've made
(Babe, I'm not what you think
Come on, listen to me)
Now all I do is feel afraid


02. i know you
skylar grey

I believe you could love me
But you're lost on the road to misery
And what I gave to you
I could never get back


03. coming down
halsey 

I found the savior
I don't think he remembers
Cause he's off to pay his crimes
And he's got no time for mine


04. all i want
kodaline

So you brought out the best of me
A part of me I've never seen
You took my soul and wiped it clean

05. adore you
NAO

And I adore you too
I've been thinking that your love is kinda special
You should know that I adore you too


06. ilysb (stripped)
LANY

My heart hurts so good
I love you, baby, so bad, so bad


07. touch 
troye sivan

And I need you to trust
That I'm lost and we must
Get past all these rules
We must choose
To reach out and touch


08. intertwined
dodie

Intertwined, free
I've pinned each and every hope on you
I hope that you don't bleed with me


09. bedroom hymns
florence + the machine

Cause this is his body
This is his love
Such selfish prayers and I can't get enough

010. la vie en rose
daniela andrade

Give your heart and soul to me
And life will always be 
La vie en rose

No comments:

Post a Comment