Friday, January 6, 2017

Philia: A TFLC Playlist





01. seven nation army 
the white stripes 

I'm gonna fight 'em off 
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back 
They're gonna rip it off 
Taking their time right behind my back


02. marchin’ on 
onerepublic

We'll have the days we break, 
And we'll have the scars to prove it, 
We'll have the bonds that we save, 
But we'll have the heart not to lose it.


03. all star
smash mouth

So much to do, so much to see 
So what's wrong with taking the back streets 
You'll never know if you don't go 
You'll never shine if you don't glow


04. the kids aren’t alright
fall out boy

And I still feel that rush in my veins
It twists my head just a bit too thin


05. let’s dance to joy division 
the wombats

So let the love tear us apart,
I've found the cure for a broken heart
Let it tear us apart, 
Let the love tear us apart


06. kiss with a fist
florence + the machine 

My black eye casts no shadow
Your red eye sees no blame
Your slaps don't stick
Your kicks don't hit
So we remain the same


07. ready to go [get me out of my head] 
panic! at the disco

You've got these little things
You wanted somethin' for 'em
You either get it or I guess you won't
What does it really mean
To get nothin' from anyone?


08. we are the kids
WALK THE MOON

Lost boys, lost girls, hot tires, wild animals
We won't live forever


09. flaws
bastille

All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We’ll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we’d be doomed


010. undeniable
donnie daydream 

This ain’t a choir group
Tell the entire troop
And let it set you free, we undeniable

No comments:

Post a Comment