Friday, January 13, 2017

Storge: A TFLC Playlist





01. pretty girl
hayley kiyoko 

You're the one I like
I will find a reason tonight
Feel it all despite
The fact you don't like my type


02. overjoyed
bastille

I feel overjoyed
When you listen to my words
I see them sinking in
I see them crawling underneath your skin


03. ribs
lorde 

You're the only friend I need
Sharing beds like little kids
And laughing 'til our ribs get tough


04. tell her you love her
echosmith

Oh, hurry time is running out
But don't you run away, run away
Before you tell her you love her


05. arise
flyleaf

Arise and be
All that you dreamed


06. recover
CHVRCHES

And if I recover
Will you be my comfort


07. different colors 
WALK THE MOON

Different colors
We carry each other
We're just different colors


08. landslide
oh wonder

So when you're caught in a landslide
I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you
And in the rain, give you sunshine
I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you


09. you and i
pvris

I know it's warmer where you are
And it's safer by your side
But right now I can't be what you want


010. young blood
the naked and famous 

We lie beneath the stars at night
Our hands gripping each other tight
You keep my secrets hope to die
Promises, swear them to the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment