Sunday, January 13, 2013

About the Blogger

Q: Hey, blogger! How about a general rundown about you?
A: For short, I am Arianne Maxine, a fifteen-year-old writer from the Philippines. More details about me can be read on the header, though they can be rather unclear. 

Q: When did you start this blog, and what is it's purpose? 
I started this blog around August of 2012, mainly for writing and slightly personal reasons. I actually had another blog last year, but I deleted it because of inactivity and how, er, unprofessional it looked to me. My dad was the one who told me to have a blog, and I decided to give it a go.  

Q:  What do you mainly write?
It depends on what you mean by "mainly".  
Well, it all depends. I can be writing a FanFiction at one point, or I can be formulating my own original one at another. It's up to how I typically feel, though mostly, I'm in a FanFic mood about 90% of the time. On genres, I'm more of a romance/adventure/drama person. I'm working on the comedy, I'm quite the corny person. My weakness is writing fantasy-type stories. 

Q:  What's the origin of your URL?
4ri-anne was my old Tumblr URL, but then I moved to another blog. I decided to use it for this type of blog because 1) I wanted to, and 2) It wasn't actually taken when I signed up for blogspot. Plus, I'm pretty much attached to it. And I like my first name. My lucky number is four or eight, but mainly four. 

 Q:  What can we, the readers, expect from this blog?
You can expect my nightly musings, my babbles about my OTPs, and a lot of random writings. I'll get around to tagging my posts soon enough, I probably will when I get the motivation to. But a common theme for my posts are mainly my OTPs, or One True Pairing...s. (Personally, OTP needs to mean One Trillion Pairings because I have a lot.)

Q:  What else do you do?
I make graphics with Photoshop CS5. I still see myself as a beginner, and want to learn more. I'm actually experimenting with GIFs and manipulations now. Aside from that, I'm a person really interested in Biology and Asian History. Most of the time. 

Q:  Who's your favorite (insert object/human here)?
Authors: John Green, JK Rowling, Mitch Albom   
Bands: Paramore, The Pretty Reckless, Fall Out Boy, Coldplay, Simple Plan, Maroon 5
Fandoms: Doctor Who, Axis Powers Hetalia, Harry Potter, Death Note, basically a lot of fandoms. My tumblr should tell you about them. 
Artists: Porcelain Black, Lana del Rey, Ed Sheeran, Lily Allen, P!nk

No comments:

Post a Comment