Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day Twelve: French

Day Twelve: Saturday
Twelfth Challenge: French...ing.

Author's Note: I...have no idea what to do. 
Dear God. I had trouble on the Kissing Challenge. 
Um, I'll just put this "Read More" border...

Don't worry, it's not explicit. 
May God bless my soul.

Italics = lyrics.
Regular text = actual story.


Settle down with me 

Cover me up 
Cuddle me in...


You let my hands tangle themselves within your hair, even though our lips weren't as connected yet. I could feel a smile slowly slipping itself onto my face, and you were wearing that same smile. That smile I fell in love with. That smile that drew myself to you, pulling me in. My lips parted, opened as if to speak something, when your arms pulled me even closer, wrapping themselves around my waist. We were brought even closer, and I slowly brought my hand away from your hair, letting it stroke your cheek. You sucked in a breath and I let out a small chuckle, admiring how sensitive you are. 

Lie down with me 

Hold me in your arms 


I lean in and whisper something into your ear, and you blush yet nod. The momentary feeling of being in your arms disappeared, and you took me to our destination, the feeling of your hand in mine sending shivers up my spine. You looked at me and gave a coy wink, opening the door and pushing me down as soon as we reached where we wanted to be, your arms wrapping themselves around me once more. 

Your heart's against my chest 

Lips pressed to my neck 
I've fallen for your eyes 
But they don't know me yet


"You're..." I couldn't finish my sentence. You cock a brow lightly, amused, and slowly trail your lips down my cheek, down to my neck. I let off a sigh laced with a shudder, and you laugh once more - a laugh that I could listen to for the rest of my life. In that moment, I shut my eyes and let you do as you wished. Your eyes were all I could see, mischievous and teasing, matching that Cheshire-like grin on your soft lips. We were pressed together, I feeling your chest against mine, heart beating steadily and reassuring me that you were alive. That you weren't some sort of mirage or dream. 

And the feeling I forget 

I'm in love now.


"I love you," I blurt out, my eyes opening. You pull away and I expect a knowing smirk, but the look on your face is soft, almost submissive. You allow yourself to touch my cheek once more, and you reply, your voice just as faint as mine. 

"I love you, too." 

Kiss me like you wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 


And in that moment, we kissed. Who initiated it was far from my mind, and all that mattered was that our lips were pressed together, and we clearly had intentions to take it to the next step. Your lips glided over mine smoothly, and I could taste that familiar taste that I always craved for. Never mind food, drink or alcohol - your taste was all I wanted, it was all I needed. You smiled in the kiss, and I smiled as well. Though you couldn't see it, you could feel it. Just as I felt the smile on your lips that assured me that this was what you wanted. 

This feels like I've fallen in love 

Fallen in love 
Fallen in love


Do you remember when we first kissed? 

Do you remember, by the fountain in the park? 

I remember. I remember us there, pulling away with blushes and smiles even though the first kiss was initially awkward. I was on cloud-nine for the rest of the day, and perhaps you were, too. I fell in love, and so did you. 

Settle down with me 

And I'll be your safety 
You'll be my lady. 


My hands tangled in your hair once more. You let off a sigh, and I pulled away. You gave me a confused look, and I could read the question in your eyes. 

"Why did you stop?"

I kissed you once more, claiming your lips. In the back of my mind, I thought. I wondered what would happen if we were much more than what we were right now - more than partners, more than lovers...I imagined us with rings on our fingers, our fingers laced together. I could be so much to you, and I could finally repay you for what you've given me.

Love.

I was made to keep your body warm 

But I'm cold as, the wind blows 
So hold me in your arms...


You shivered, and I wrapped my arms around you. The kiss deepened, and you let off a small groan, you bringing me closer, if that were possible. Your cheeks were warm, and I let off a quiet laugh before giving much more in the kiss. The taste of you intensified, and before we knew it, we were in a small battle for dominance. 

"Are you cold?" I breathed, pulling away. You tsk. 

"Not anymore."

My heart's against your chest 

Your lips pressed to my neck 
I've fallen for your eyes 
But they don't know me yet


And the feeling I forget 

I'm in love now.


"You know what I was thinking?" this time, I moved closer. You watched me and said nothing, and I slowly pressed my lips against your neck. "I was thinking of us..." I couldn't say more. Would I scare you off with my intentions? Or were you wanting the same thing - to take it a step forward? My teeth nipped at your skin, and you murmured something under your breath, something I couldn't quite understand. 

"Tell me what you-" you sucked in a sharp breath, my lips finding a sensitive area, "-were thinking of..." I pull away and push you down, you eyes widening in shock at the sudden movement. I pin your wrists up and lean in, listening to the quickened breaths you were taking. 

"Taking it further." 

Kiss me like you wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 


You kissed me, passionate. I don't know how you interpreted that, but it seemed like you were willing. I kiss back, with the same passion and keep your wrists pinned, wanting you vulnerable. As far as I knew, you belonged to me, whether you liked it or not. A soft growl left my lips and I could feel you smile. You got the message, didn't you?

You willed yourself to belong to me. 

This feels like I've fallen in love 

Fallen in love 
Fallen in love 


More battling. More want to dominate. You try to break free but fail, and slowly let me take charge. Your taste was all I had in mind, driving me, pushing me, making me want you. Possibly as much as you wanted me. My feelings shifted from one to another, and I could only concentrate on us. On how we kissed. On how that kiss was going much further. 

Yeah I've been feeling everything 

From hate to love 
From love to lust 
From lust to truth 
I guess that's how I know you...


Love and lust were perfectly balanced. I was in the middle. Should I, or should I not? Which path would we take? Hearing you whine almost in impatience below me - 

I let go of your wrists, and this time ran my hands down your body, down your sides. I felt your heartbeat quicken, your breaths go shallow. Your hands tugged at my hair and we pressed against each other even more, the atmosphere in the room changing. 

Shifting. 

So hold you close 

To help you give it up.


"Give in to me." 

So kiss me like you wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 


"I already am..."

This feels like I've fallen in love 

Fallen in love 
Fallen in love 

So kiss me like you wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 
Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 
Fallen in love 
Fallen in love


At the end, we were close. Cuddling. Our fingers laced together as we lay in bed, panting softly. For once, we didn't care if we had appointments to get to or things to do, or if the coffee you had prepared was left in the living room, now cold. We could only concentrate on each other, on the way you smiled at me and let yourself be captivated, taken, and dominated by me. My lips opened to speak, but you shushed me and moved closer, telling me to keep quiet. 

You were exquisite. 

And deep in your heart, I knew you thought the same about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment