Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Three Projects

2013 has come, and with that comes the traditional, always said resolutions to be done. I promised to myself that I would finish at least three of my written works and most likely post them, depending on if someone would actually read them or not. That aside, here are the three projects I am prioritizing this 2013: 

  1. Royal Flush: an Axis Powers Hetalia + Original Character FanFiction
  2. Hysteria: an Alternate Universe Axis Powers Hetalia + Original Character FanFiction
  3. Iva: an Alternate Universe Death Note + Original Character FanFiction
Now, of all the projects, why did it have to be these three?

Royal Flush is the project I am plotting to the very core. I can't let it go unfinished, as it would shame me and cause me a load of regret if I even quit. I have the ending planned and the plot twists...twisted, and all I need is the motivation to finish it. 

Hysteria is an entirely-new project I've started to write. Instead of the usual male personifications of the nations, however, I've made it the genderbent versions (females) who take the stage. Not as much progress as Royal Flush in terms of planning, but it is something I really want to try out, that being Parallel Worlds and Alternate Selves.

Iva. Again, plotted to the core. I have the killer in mind and how A solves the murder case. What is needed is the drive  to finish. I need to make the ending great - and I actually might throw in a plot twist. A couple of graphics + intense research might help me.

This is it so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment